Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Upcoming Releases

Happy Friday, Friends!

I've got a few projects in the works that I'm excited about, and I hope to be able to give more updates on them soon.

The second book in my Hearts Ablaze: Men in Uniform series is well underway.  The first book in this series, A Marine for Christmas, is already available on Amazon.

I've gone through edits on the second book, Her Forbidden Marine, and am thrilled with the storyline of this installment.  Although I originally envisioned telling Melissa's story in this book (Amy's best friend who was recently dumped by her fiance), I couldn't keep from delving into Becky's world instead.  She was only mentioned in book one as Melissa's sister, but her story was too good not to share next.  All of the characters from the first story make appearances throughout this book, so if you loved the first one, be sure not to miss out on book two!

I hope to have Her Forbidden Marine coming out in Spring 2015. 

In other news, I've queried a completed manuscript to a publisher, so I'm eager to find out what will come of that story as well.  Hopefully I'll have updates to share in the coming months.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment