Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Welcome!

Hi!

I'm Makenna Jameison. I'm the author of six romance novellas all available on Amazon.  Currently, I'm in the process of transitioning my website to blog format so I can update it more frequently and be more interactive with my readers and fans.

You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter.

I'll be blogging about all of my books here on my new blog!  Today, I just want to share that the second novella in my Soldier Series is FREE this weekend!

Download your copy of Valentine from a Soldier today!



Event planner Sarah Cooper is stuck in San Francisco the weekend before Valentine’s Day, missing her best friend’s bachelorette party. Special Forces officer Ryan Bradley is just passing through. After a chance encounter, their evening together leads to a night of red-hot passion. 
 
When Sarah finally returns home, she discovers a secret from Ryan’s past that makes her question everything. Does their love stand a chance? Or was her night with him just one big mistake? 

 
Enjoy this steamy romance this Valentine’s Day! Valentine from a Soldier is the second book in the Soldier Series Romance Novellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment